<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3982324638911385985?origin\x3dhttp://xhand-in-handx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Imageshack
His hand .
Gabriel Goh
12th August 1980
Bowling Freak
Her hand .
June Lee
23rd March 1987
Singing Maniac
Our wishlists .
  • To get married on 12.09.2010

  • To have a Baby Buuny

  • Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
    tagboard .

    ---
    History:
    •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010
    Monday, November 9, 2009 • 2:58 PM
    Big boy playing little kid's toys.. =) My boy~
    =) Our 2nd Boy in SIMS 3.. Gaeden Goh.. Haha.. and currently having our 3rd child!! Haha.. Hopefully is a gurl le la!!
    Darling and I slept at 7.30am in the morning today!!! Wahaha.. Darling had today's "off" from his reservist.. So we went prawning last nite.. And finally, we had our 1st breakfast at Macdonald!! Hee~ Nice la!! And we slept nearly for... 12 hours!! Haha.. woke up at 6.30pm.. Hee..
    Ok.. and the climax for tis entry~ I dreamt.. (as usual) But tis is a freaking weird one.. I dreamt tat I'm wif Darling at a place which i dunno where izit.. But we ran out frm a shaking high rise building.. Cox there's an earthquake!! When we are outside, safe and looking at other ppl running.. I sudd rem the DKNY watch Darling got for me.. Without tinking, I ran back to the building's car park at the basement of the building.. Cox i rem the watch is in Darling's sis's car.. Aft i got the watch and got back to Darling's side.. Darling gave me a veri shocked look and hugged me damn tight.. Haha.. Ok.. I knw is abit dramatic.. But i swear.. Tis is exactly wat happened in my dream.. Aft hugging me till i'm nearly out of breath, Darling sudd let go of me and.. Darling knelt down!!! He proposed!!!!! Ok.. and sadly.. I dunno the ending.. Haha.. cox I woke up~ -_-" Veri the anti-climax lor..
    Haha.. anyway.. is jux a dream.. *shrugs*