<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3982324638911385985?origin\x3dhttp://xhand-in-handx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Imageshack
His hand .
Gabriel Goh
12th August 1980
Bowling Freak
Her hand .
June Lee
23rd March 1987
Singing Maniac
Our wishlists .
  • To get married on 12.09.2010

  • To have a Baby Buuny

  • Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
    tagboard .

    ---
    History:
    •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010
    Sunday, November 1, 2009 • 4:00 PM

    Darling had his haircut for reservist.. Haha.. His cute boy boy look!! Hee..


    28th Oct is meimei's big day!! Haha.. her performance at her kindergarten.. Like last year, Darling and I both took leave to watch her.. Haha.. She's so good and cute la!!! Nvr wasted our leave.. Aft which, Aunt and Uncle jio us for high tea buffet at "Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant" located at Shaw Towers.. Haha.. Delicious!!! There's alot of variety and the price is reasonable.. Gonna bring Daddy Lee and Mummy Lee the nxt time!!

    Aft so much discussions, I realised.. I got the best Bf in the whole wide world!! He reali reali dotes on me alot.. =) Wanted to save up more for our future so suggested to Darling tat i can give tuition to earn extra.. But the moment Darling hears tis, he immediately disapprove.. Hee.. Cox he knws I'm doing my degree nxt year so he dun wan me to work extra as I'll be veri tired.. And.. he says, "everytink leave to me, u no need to worry" =)
    Muackx Darling!! I love u more than anytink!!! Hee..