<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3982324638911385985?origin\x3dhttp://xhand-in-handx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Imageshack
His hand .
Gabriel Goh
12th August 1980
Bowling Freak
Her hand .
June Lee
23rd March 1987
Singing Maniac
Our wishlists .
  • To get married on 12.09.2010

  • To have a Baby Buuny

  • Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
    tagboard .

    ---
    History:
    •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010
    Saturday, September 19, 2009 • 4:58 PM
    Met up wif Mummy, Daddy, Jessy, Alson, Aunt Mae and Uncle Robin last nite for "early-supper".. Haha.. Went to New York New York as Mummy wanna try.. We ordered a seafood platter combo and a all meat platter combo and a BBQ ribs.. Gosh!!! The plate is huge!!! Haha.. And I love the cold crab!!! Yummy!!! Haha.. And as usual.. We joke alot.. Esp Aunt Mae.. Who gotten so mad wif Darling over "fatness".. Wahaha!! A debate to be continued~

    Darling's NDP Poster on the train!!!! Finally!!! I managed to see it!!! Haha.. And i did sumtink so throw face!! I took out my cam to snap!! Haha.. But i purposely called Darling, "Darling, where are u? Oh.. I saw ur poster on the train le.. Will try to snap for u.." Wahaha!!! If nt.. Many onlookers will give me weird stares..

    Well.. Darling bowled at Tamah Jurong today.. And Baby is there.. Haha.. heard alot of "gossips" abt Darling.. Haha.. Din knw he is sooooo popular even bowlers at Cdans talked abt him and "ppl" he brings.. Baby gt so agitated talking abt it... Haha.. Cox they TOT Darling was comparing and deciding which one he wans.. *He is not..* And Baby says she can sense the diff.. -_-" Haha.. Cox Darling will mk sure I am nt bored, get me drinks, ask if I'm cold, if i'm tired.. His concern is seen.. (and is way before we were tog..) And was glad.. I am more likeable by them aft being compared.. They find me young, frenly and "more suitable" for Darling.. Haha.. And trust me.. Those Bowlers comments can be real harsh and true...