<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3982324638911385985?origin\x3dhttp://xhand-in-handx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Imageshack
His hand .
Gabriel Goh
12th August 1980
Bowling Freak
Her hand .
June Lee
23rd March 1987
Singing Maniac
Our wishlists .
  • To get married on 12.09.2010

  • To have a Baby Buuny

  • Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
    tagboard .

    ---
    History:
    •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010
    Saturday, April 18, 2009 • 8:00 AM
    Saying I love you
    Is not the words I want to hear from you
    It's not that I want you
    Not to say, but if you only knew
    How easy it would be to show me how you feel
    More than words is all you have to do to make it real
    Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
    Cos I'd already know

    What would you do if my heart was torn in two
    More than words to show you feel
    That your love for me is real
    What would you say if I took those words away
    Then you couldn't make things new
    Just by saying I love you

    More than words

    Now I've tried to talk to you and make you understand
    All you have to do is close your eyes
    And just reach out your hands and touch me
    Hold me close don't ever let me go
    More than words is all I ever needed you to show
    Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
    Cos I'd already know

    What would you do if my heart was torn in two
    More than words to show you feel
    That your love for me is real
    What would you say if I took those words away
    Then you couldn't make things new
    Just by saying I love you

    More than words


    =) Darling say to sing me tis song when we go K the nxt time.. Well well.. at home nw as is on MC.. havent recover for more than a week.. So took tdy to rest and.. sourcing out for our HK trip stuff.. Reali nt easy to find a suitable hotel.. Cox if is jux the 2 of us travelling, i can simply book a simple 3* hotel.. But.. is travelling wif Darling's folks.. So mux get a better location and safer hotel.. Wouldnt wan them to walk too much extra.. And since is their first overseas trip.. Mux mk it a memorable and pleasant one..

    Darling havent reveal the plans to them yet.. Haha.. wondering wat will be their reaction.. Hopfully, they will be surprised and love the idea.. And will be an advanced birthday celebration for Darling's mum..

    Once all the bookings made, will be planning the itinery!! haha.. Disneyland will be the first on the list!!! =)

    Tonite.. we are going to explore again!! To Mustafa!!!