<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3982324638911385985?origin\x3dhttp://xhand-in-handx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Imageshack
His hand .
Gabriel Goh
12th August 1980
Bowling Freak
Her hand .
June Lee
23rd March 1987
Singing Maniac
Our wishlists .
  • To get married on 12.09.2010

  • To have a Baby Buuny

  • Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
    tagboard .

    ---
    History:
    •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010
    Monday, December 1, 2008 • 4:18 AM
    Well.. well.. let me see.. Shall start my updates on Thursday.. Met Darling to go walk walk at the new wing of Northpoint.. Haha.. and guess wat.. we spent most of our time at Watsons and Guardian getting necessities.. Went home aft tat and Darling stayed over as Fri, we both took off.. I wanted to tk off to laze at home.. But Darling says he wan to tk off to accompany me.. So ya.. Hw can we spend our off day at home??!! Haha..

    We went K again!! Yup yup.. cheaper in the aftnoon.. Aft K, went for dinner and caught "Quarantine".. Gosh!! I simply love the show! Super gore and thrilling.. Haha.. Darling tinks is nice too.. Went home again and i did my Manicure while Darling watches Tv..

    Then comes Sat!! Busy busy Sat.. I had my Meet the Parents session in school.. So I went to school and Darling went home to rest awhile and changed.. Darling picked me up at school and we went to Eunuos Area to see his 2nd wife which is already here.. -_-" *Starting to worry* Yes.. Is pretty, Darling.. Glad u are happy.. Went Tampines Ikea aft tat to source out stuff to revamp my room!! Hee.. so nice to have Darling discussing over wat is suitable for my room.. He even wans to pay half for my bed frame and matress.. Haha.. Cox.. he will be slping in them most of the time too.. Hee.. Got almost all the tinks dwn.. Nw.. is onli waiting for my Bonus!! Haha.. We went Vivo for our dinner and to update software for my Hp.. Ok.. seems like the prob is nt onli my Hp.. Darling's too..

    Alright.. The usual updates of our little swt life.. Nw is the swt little tinks of Darling.. Hee..

    98 Degrees


    I Do (Cherish You)

    All I am, all I'll be
    Everything in this world
    All that I'll ever need
    Is in your eyes
    Shining at me
    When you smile I can feel
    All my passion unfolding
    Your hand brushes mine
    And a thousand sensations
    Seduce me 'cause I

    I do cherish you
    For the rest of my life
    You don't have to think twice
    I will love you still
    From the depths of my soul
    It's beyond my control
    I've waited so long to say this to you
    If you're asking do I love you this much
    I do

    In my world, before you
    I lived outside my emotions
    Didn't know where I was going
    'Til that day I found you
    How you opened my life
    To a new paradise
    In a world torn by change
    Still with all of my heart
    'Til my dying day

    I do cherish you
    For the rest of my life
    You don't have to think twice
    I will love you still
    From the depths of my soul
    It's beyond my control
    I've waited so long to say this to you
    If you're asking do I love you this much
    I do
    Darling took my chin and sang it to me during K.. Hee.. Darling
    says tat, he wont say tinks tat he cant do.. =) If he could say it,
    he meant he could or even try to do it..
    We had a little "discussion" again over my low confidence..
    And Darling reali assured me
    tis time..
    "U r not losing me. And no 1 one is sharing me. I m only urs,
    u r only mine"
    There is a time where my Facebook status is "June is Ready.."
    Darling kept asking wat am i ready for.. I told him, everytink..
    And i reali mean everytink.. =)
    Oh yes.. and we are planning for our 2nd Honey-moon!! Tis time,
    hopefully can make it.. As we have reali no fate wif Bangkok..
    The day we wanted to book our air tix, is the day the riot started..
    -_-" So "heng" lor.. So nw.. another nearby location will be..
    HONGKONG!!! hee..