<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3982324638911385985?origin\x3dhttp://xhand-in-handx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Imageshack
His hand .
Gabriel Goh
12th August 1980
Bowling Freak
Her hand .
June Lee
23rd March 1987
Singing Maniac
Our wishlists .
  • To get married on 12.09.2010

  • To have a Baby Buuny

  • Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
    tagboard .

    ---
    History:
    •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010
    Sunday, September 14, 2008 • 6:40 AM
    Enuff is enuff..

    Firstly, i did nt create tis blog of us to purposely let PPL see.. And plx.. why read when it does nt concern u?? Dun treat my words as threat or being hostile.. Wat have happen btw us.. Hw much u knw?? U knw notink.. Plx.. I have used up my kindness..

    Secondly.. I am who i am.. i wont delete post tat i wrote.. If u deleted it urself to maglin me, by all means.. And Darling have read wat i wrote.. I have notink to hide frm him..

    Shant be nice anymore.. And.. dun say u love him when u dunno him.. cox even i dun say I LOVE him.. I reali felt guilty for being soft hearted at first.. But nw.. i knw.. i shldnt.. And thk god i didnt..

    Bah~ Enuff.. tis blog is suppose to be a sweet blog of us.. and at least.. I knw there are still nice ppl tat are supportive.. thkx guys.. =)

    A random conversation..

    Baby: Wat if i lost my memory like Wall-E?

    Darling: Then i will have chance to lock ur fingers..

    Baby: Wat if i still dun remember??

    Darling: (-_-" face) Change ur spare parts..

    See~ tat's wat i mean Darling behaving like a little boy sumtimes.. Isnt he cute?? haha..

    Darling is a piggy reincarnated.. haha.. He is suppose to wake up at 4.30am.. In the end.. he couldnt be woken up and we slept through till 12pm.. -_-".. Had our breakfast cum lunch and Darling went home.. Maybe going shopping later or prawning.. Darling still deciding..

    Well.. I din knw it's so tiring to be in a relationship wif Darling.. I shld have guess.. haha.. Darling is a charm magnet.. There's always bees and mozzies surrounding him.. So Darling.. I shld be the one having no trust and security.. Nt u having no trust and security ba.. I am jux a plain simple gurl.. rem??

    Haix.. shldnt have let ppl spoil my mood.. But then.. I'm easily affected.. Nvm.. slowly.. we will see.. at least.. I knw Darling is treating me well and doting on me.. For now.. Is enuff..

    I believe in KARMA..