<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3982324638911385985?origin\x3dhttp://xhand-in-handx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Imageshack
His hand .
Gabriel Goh
12th August 1980
Bowling Freak
Her hand .
June Lee
23rd March 1987
Singing Maniac
Our wishlists .
  • To get married on 12.09.2010

  • To have a Baby Buuny

  • Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
    tagboard .

    ---
    History:
    •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010
    Tuesday, September 16, 2008 • 12:30 PM
    Pic took during going Genting.. 27.06.08 - 29.06.08 (Hee.. and i have a pendant of tis pic frm Darling!!)

    Help!! I'm having the Monday Blues.. haha.. Cox Darling is busily bowling away.. Wanted to go jog.. At least sumtink to do.. But havent fully recover.. so nah~ skip jogging.. And i'm blogging instead.. hee..

    Darling was beside me last nite when i blogged.. so quite restricted.. haha.. cox he will make fun of me.. hee.. nw he's nt here.. I can write all i wan.. =)

    Last nite Darling accompanied me till 2am then he went home.. At least i knw he is nt onli into his games.. He will hug me ard to watch him play or sit beside me wif his PSP.. hee.. And i like the way he dries my hair for me.. Hee.. so sweet of him..

    See la~ talking of him.. made me miss him more.. Always cant get enuf of him.. hee..

    Hmm.. asked some silly qns to Darling..

    My msg - Darling.. i will do everytink and anytink to kp our story going.. I hope u do too.. ok??

    His reply - Yes i will. But u dun say so much in d end u r d 1 who stop our story ah.

    =) I felt so blissfull nw.. Wat more could i ask for?? Darling always dun und why i always dun have confidence in myself.. Well.. hw could i when Darling is like a gift dropped frm heaven..

    I dun believe in Love.. But.. I felt being Loved.. Thank u Darling..

    Tml meeting Darling for dinner and maybe Wed to see him bowl if he does bowl!!

    Darling.. i miss u!!

    ps. I tink it will tk a donkey time b4 u see another entry of Darling.. haha.. lazy pig!!